ChiefuserMathews

door side lites

Hello, I am trying to add a side lite to a door as shown in the attached image.image.png.8c08dbcb775d4d869f8dfd5f3f46d72f.png

I dont see an option to set the height of the lites. Could some one help me out how to achieve it.

But this is what I get with 2 horizontal litesimage.thumb.png.df937c42ab9f072a1bdf472055a124d0.png

If you want to change the location of the horizontal muntin, you can use Custom Muntins.

Or maybe you could stack 2 windows, one above the other?

Or use something like a Double Hopper (or Awning) window.

You can only change the component sizes for certain window types.  Changing the window type should enable this control.

Custom muntins are not always going to do what you want.  The custom muntins need to cover a certain portion of the window.  So making a cad block with a single muntin probably won't solve the problem.

Stacking two side lites should probably work.  Whether these are fixed windows or fixed doors.

Just now, ChiefuserMathews said:

It doesnt work

What doesn't work?

Just now, ChiefuserMathews said:

I don't know how to do the custom muntins

Open Help, search, read and learn :)

Unless that is a window down there and not a panel. Otherwise as others have suggested, you will need to stack 2 window, or use a custom muntin.