Windows and door , wall issues x12

Does anyone know ho fix issues I have on this commercial remodeling addition?

1) Windows and bar cabinets are not against the wall!

2) wall is not showing on full camera looking back toward where it attaches to the existing building. Wall existing is brick on inside, unless I decide to cover it with gypsum bd!

3) I have a 10 ft. plate with 9 ft dropped ceiling 2 ft x 4 ft acoustic tile in new addition.

x12 

Newell Cheatham 

there is 120" to ceiling joists and the ceiling drops 12" (to 9' ) for suspended ceiling. I have tried all I can to get the windows and doors to lay against the wall and to get the existing wall between existing and new addition to show up. 

8 hours ago, Designer100 said:

there is 120" to ceiling joists and the ceiling drops 12" (to 9' ) for suspended ceiling.

Using a 120" hight stem wall will not do what you want.

I think you will find that once you change the stem wall height back to zero, all your problems will be solved.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pan-ii
    Newest Member
    pan-ii

• By Makerer
      I changed the defaults for the Glass Pony Wall and I would now like to change them back to their original defaults, but I don't recall the original settings. Is there an easy way to do this?
    • By ChiefRosieRue
      I'm a relatively new user and am working my way through the Bachelor View project after the Chic Cottage project disappeared. I'm at video 6, "Creating Rooms and Defining the Ceilings" but I noticed something funky going on with some of my walls from the foundation/basement showing up on the first floor. I'm sure part of the issue is that some of my wall heights/foundation/stem walls are off, but the videos don't show what my defaults should be set to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you! 

• By jlcDesign
      Does anyone have any insight on either how to make or where to get the symbol for Panoramic Doors? They're like Nana Walls, only they open differently, with one hinged panel on the end and the rest of the panels pivoting and stacking against the hinged panel.

https://panoramicdoors.com/ 
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I have attached my plan and the site picture from the backyard. Why is the brick veneer overlapping my basement window. What am I doing wrong? Site existing condition picture attached backyard
      221008.plan

• By Jackstacey
      I'm having issues getting two joining external walls to have different materials and meet on the external corner ( pebble dash and brick) . I've checked my intersections and their mitered correctly and if i select ' through end/start' in structural for the wall it just shifts the issue to the adjoining wall. Please help?