Item Request

warrenwest

Hi all,

I have been redirected over here from the Hometalk forum as it was mentioned that the solution to my problem may lie here if I ask nicely :)

I am looking for a European style flush plate for a built in toilet, quite common in these parts but have been unable to find it in any library. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks

W

Yeah, Im running OS X unfortunately and the file is not compatible. 

Meaning you are running Chief version 10?

If so then post the Sketchup file I assume you found that works and would like and someone here may be able to convert to a usable file type for you.

Andy.

You can download the free version of SketchUp, open the SKP, and save it as a Collada (.dae) file and import that in to the Mac version of Chief.

It also looks like something you could do a Google image search for, create a material of the photo, and apply it as a "Stretch to Fit" material to a Polyline Solid.

• Upvote 1

if these don't work let me know what other 3D models the Mac version can import , it will be sitting on the floor probably when imported so select it ,open it, adjust the height, and it has no material so assign a Stainless Steel from the Library to it as well  ( get one from the S.Steel Library I posted last night here in another Thread , they are nicer....

.DAE ,.3DS ,.SKP_V8 included (no material)

Toto Convex Push Plate.zip

in case that doesn't work I imported it ,changed the height (34") and added a S.Steel Material and exported it ,see if that works ok 1st perhaps....

Toto Push Plate.calibz

• Upvote 1