Wall surface material will not change

Hammer7

hello, I'm posting a copy of my current dilemma...I have a small section on the second floor of this house that I cannot get the siding color to change like I did at every other part of the house.  I deleted it, tried to paint it, looking for the dbx that controls this section?  any thoughts?

12 minutes ago, Hammer7 said:

hello, I'm posting a copy of my current dilemma...I have a small section on the second floor of this house that I cannot get the siding color to change like I did at every other part of the house.  I deleted it, tried to paint it, looking for the dbx that controls this section?  any thoughts?

Click on that section of wall in ortho overview and you should be able to open it.  From their check your “wall coverings” tab in the dbx or change it to default first then change it.

42 minutes ago, Hammer7 said:

Please post your plan file, can be a number of reasons this happens