Had to open from Archive - Now some of my framing is invisible?

JOE-OBRNC

In this file I have attached, on the first floor, wall detail 17, the framing above the top plate has gone invisible since I opened it from a an archive file last night.

Attached also is an image of what it should look like based on the layout file I produced before saving it.

These framing members that disappeared can still be selected and moved, they just now do not show up on the detail page or the layout visibly.

I have restarted the program.

I have copy and pasted the exact framing details from an even older archive file but even those come in and appear in this pseudo-invisible state.

Any advice or assistance in recovering these details?

241 Elmcrest Dr ROOF 1.plan

Capture.PNG

Joe, you seem to have an unfortunate situation that I hope someone smarter can figure out.  A few things that might make it easier if you have to rebuild, It seems that wall should be a "Full Gable Wall" and set to "Balloon Through Ceiling Above" and "Default Wall Top Height'.  My apologies if these were set that way in the original file and if they were that may be part of the reason for the plan corruption.  You may be able to save some time in the recreation process by copying some or all of the custom components of the wall to your clipboard and re-framing the wall and paste back in or place some cad marker points where things need to be.  Also it may help once you have done that much custom framing to select "Retain Wall Framing" to prevent a rebuild, but I don't think that happened in this case.  Never seen anything quite like it before. There also seem to be a corruption issue with the floor and footings and posts of the addition.