LAYOUT view showing wall behind wall covering

DenisonDrywall

I've been sending my room elevations to my layout page.  The cmu walls/rooms have a wall covering on them of ceramic tile. they all have been showing up fine on the layout and now with the last one i sent, the cmu lines show up behind the wall covering/ct lines.  i can't find a layer that is turned on that shouldn't be. unless i'm missing something.  i closed and restarted the program and files. what is going wrong? what am i doing wrong?

thanks,

Jennifer 

Chief X11

locker room.JPG

2 minutes ago, DenisonDrywall said:

I've been sending my room elevations to my layout page.  The cmu walls/rooms have a wall covering on them of ceramic tile. they all have been showing up fine on the layout and now with the last one i sent, the cmu lines show up behind the wall covering/ct lines.  i can't find a layer that is turned on that shouldn't be. unless i'm missing something.  i closed and restarted the program and files. what is going wrong? what am i doing wrong?

thanks,

Jennifer 

Chief X11

locker room.JPG

please post your.plan file

Or using  Custom Back-splashes or the Wall Material Region Tool.(WMR) .....Or a combination of Eric's Wall definition with the Body Tile included and a WMR for the band.

I don't use the Wall covering tool much, ( see above) so have not run into this issue myself.

M.