Post plus supports?

Designer1

Am I dreaming this feature?  If you were working with exterior railing for a porch, I thought I remember you could select "post to beam" and then have options of different supports to the beam?  The only one I could find was under the Rustic columns it appears to be a tree with branches off to the sides as supports.  I thought I remember a feature you could choose certain looks for these post supports like cottage, tudor etc and it would change the style the supports off to the side??

If there was no such feature and I was dreaming, then how would I go about this, just applying different corbels off to the sides of the posts?

Thanks for any info!

image.thumb.png.9b66de5f45599b1d8e83c7c61c54256b.png

Thanks Glenn.  The closest example of what Im talking about is from Chiefs website the dalton remodel features a gazebo with posts that have support beams off to the side.  Im familiar with the actual newels and balusters changing but Im referring to the way the top of the main post meets the beam.  I thought there were different ways the supports stem off the sides to also meet the beam like straight posts, curved posts, spindle type additions.  I know we have those in the millwork library and can apply them manually I just thought I remember you could add this in the dbx.  Thats why I was saying was I dreaming of this feature?

Those would be manually placed but if there was a way to designate left and right end posts as well as line (center) posts it could be done with existing railing tools.  Unfortunately chief treats all the newels the same.