Library issues!

Dawn0310

49 minutes ago, Dawn0310 said:

When I click on the Library icon nothing happens... There's a check mark in the box indicating it has been chosen but nothing is coming up. What do I do to fix this? It's an issue with every project I open.

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying.  If you right Click on the "Library" tab of the main menu bar (this is not a "Tool Bar") and the "Library Browser" shows a check mark then it should be visible someplace.

Another way is to move the mouse cursor over the "View" tab you will also see if the "Library Browser" is checked.  If not, click on it to make it visible.

"Library Icon" is something I don't understand - as far as I know there is no such thing in Chief.

BTW, what version of Chief are you using?

2 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

"Library Icon" is something I don't understand - as far as I know there is no such thing in Chief.

Sounds like you haven't used ( or seen) the "Resources Toolbar" for sometime Joe , I have it pushed all the Way left under the Open and Save Icons and do use the Library Icon too.

I would of thought Reset Side windows would of fixed this..... unless it is not a recent version of Chief...or not Chief ie HD Suite?

image.thumb.png.8c415519a5b8e3f40c9403d1819cd934.png