Fixture Schedule Label (New & Existing Labels)

AE_Drafting

I use a fixture schedule with labels to call out the specifics of each fixture. Something that would be really useful is if I could get a "New" or "Existing" included into the label that is referenced in the schedule. So the label would read something like, "New A11". I have been trying to use "%comment% A" in the Label Prefix under Label Text in the Label settings for the schedule (where my comment says "New" or "Existing"), but it is not recognizing the macro. 

My main goal is to have the "New" or "Existing" show up as part of the label on the plans rather than just in the schedule as it is a pain for the building departments and contractors to reference the schedule a billion times to figure out what is changing. 

See screenshots below for further clarification.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comment.JPG

Label Text.JPG

Plan Label.JPG

2 minutes ago, AE_Drafting said:

@robdyck

I've had several building departments ask for it labeled on the item in the plans rather than in the schedule. I agree it is a bit lazy on their part and redundant on mine, but if it helps clarify my scope of work I guess I understand. 

I hear you. And deal with the same kind of thing in different areas. Nice to see a solution was found. I'll be referring back to this.