builtright3

Bring to Front

I think I might be loosing my mind!

I thought that we had a "Bring To Front" selection when we are drawing cad lines? When I draw a line over a cad box it doesn't show the line over the box. It starts and stops each side of it. I thought we can bring the line to the front but I don't see that selection anymore? 

Help Please!

12 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

When I draw a line over a cad box it doesn't show the line over the box. It starts and stops each side of it.

Sounds like something else is the issue as this works as expected for me.

In any case, right click on an object and select View Draw Order Edit Tools.

16 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

I think I might be loosing my mind!

I thought that we had a "Bring To Front" selection when we are drawing cad lines? When I draw a line over a cad box it doesn't show the line over the box. It starts and stops each side of it. I thought we can bring the line to the front but I don't see that selection anymore? 

Help Please!

did you give the CAD boxes a fill perhaps? 

The icon should be on the Edit ToolBar unless you turn something off perhaps?

image.thumb.png.4516bdf1f11e0c4d6d0a78de4981613e.png

Thank you! I had never used the short cut tool before. I would open and make the selection in the dialog box but it is no longer there. I think I get mixed up at version changes because there will be times I don't use the program for several months. Thanks for the quick answer!

You can modify the Drawing Group from within the dialog box.  You can't change the order within the drawing group though.  The tools on the edit toolbar are more powerful.