I have Home Designer Suite 2019 and would like to find someone to draw my entire house in the software. I would mail a copy of the original paper house plans and then would like the house professionally drawn in the software so that I can go in and edit and make changes over time. 

Note: HD products can't edit features that are native to Chief Premier

they can only be viewed

the best version for this type of interaction is HD PRO

as it has manual tools for roofs and framing and cabinets etc

and the HD product needs to be the same version/year as Chief Premier

Lew

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    F16Squeaky
    Newest Member
    F16Squeaky

• By WilliamSC
      Our growing Architectural Design firm is seeking an experienced and professional residential, commercial and retail architect with project management skills. This is a remote and freelance position.

Requirements:
      ·      Must have an architectural design background, with experience in all design phases. 
      ·      2+ years experience in Chief Architecture with access to the latest versions
      ·      3+ years experience and knowledge with NJ residential, NJ Construction Documents and NJ codes (IBC & IRC)
      ·      Candidate must be flexible, professional, detail oriented, be able to work independently and honest about their ability to take on work. 

Please send resumes, examples of your work as a PDF and references. 
    • By DMoore56
      Looking for freelance drafter to create presentation drawings and do permit plans.
    • By Steveworks
      We're a residential remodeling company outside Boston MA.  Looking for part-time Chief Architect drafting help: primarily with existing conditions (from Matterport scans or My Measures), framing, and design details. Sustainable building Remote work is fine; we can meet via Zoom as needed. Email Tova@steveworks.com if interested.
    • By Creative_Design
      Design / Build firm in Northern NJ looking to hire talented and proficient Chief Architect X12 user for 3D model renderings and detailed floor plans. Will be a remote position. Applicant must have Chief Architect X12 key and own computer. Please send contact information, resume, and portfolio / examples of work to Info@CreativeDesignConstruction.com. Information regarding position and compensation to be discussed with Owner.
    • By JasonMbrico
      Hello, 

We are an exterior porcelain tile manufacturer looking for additional drafting services. We manufacturer exterior deck flooring and pedestal systems for residential & commercial rooftop decks, restaurants, pools, etc (mbricotiledecks.com). Our in house drafting staff is struggling to keep up with drafting requirements for our projects as our business continues to grow. We're interested in looking into freelance remote drafting services. The majority of drawings are fairly basic tile patterns in various exterior settings. Attached are a couple of examples. Please respond with hourly rate, example of work and any questions if interested. Thanks!

KentWorthingtonBuilders.KeithRes.04.30.20.pdf
      LVDesigns.StegglesRes.05.05.20.pdf
      BN Plan Syverson.SmartConst.HarborWayProject.04.08.20 copy 2.pdf