Charles

DOUBLE ELECTRICAL CALLOUTS

Hello All...

I get double callouts in my floor plan for the electrical symbols.

image.thumb.png.bdf25dfbf1a75a07419e9c4e26c71dc6.png

Here is my schedule dbx.

image.thumb.png.920b2ddc22ad8aa39a121abcdf5a7e24.png

I'm at "wits end" trying to figure out how to only show the schedule number in plan, circle callout,  and hide the symbol number, oblong callout.   

Thanks!

I think the only way that can happen is if you have another schedule that has been misplaced somewhere like a cad detail.

Like CS , i would suspect a Electrical Schedule is in a CAD Detail too or on a Level you haven't looked on in Plan,

since this usually (only?) happens if two schedules are reporting the Callouts

do you have one perhaps in your Template Plan in a CAD Detail so it is always there

Guys you are right... I forgot that my template has a CAD detail drawings with schedules pre populated.   THANKS SO MUCH :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KPawlyshyn
    Newest Member
    KPawlyshyn

• By eubanks
      Good evening everyone, hope you are all well! I have had this problem for awhile and I have searched the forums for this issue before. The living room shown in the jpeg is a 2-story height space in a tiny home (84" first floor, 60" Loft). I want to have the electrical layout displayed on the ground floor and also have the recessed lights in the vaulted ceiling in the floor above. The problem is the vaulted ceiling is drawn on the 2nd floor. The obvious workaround is to draw these fixtures on the 2nd floor, CAD to detail, and copy them as a separate layer on the ground floor. It is important that the client sees the lights in relation to furniture, cabinets, etc. Let me know if it is possible to combine the first and second floor into one room in the living room. As you can see in the photo, the ceiling is registering only 84" above the floor. Thanks! 

• By PrimeArch
      Hello guys. I made a custom symbols and model for my electrical because CA dont have it. 

I managed to make it but the problem is  they cannot stay side by side.. they will merge  like this

Btw the can stay side by side if each of em not the same height

How do i solve this? Please help

• By BuildingVision
      I'm sure this is simple, but I can't figure it out.  I'm new to Chief Architect...

How do I get the callout labels to be smaller, like 1/2 the size they are showing on the image I have attached?  I am referring to the appliance and cabinet callouts.  I can't figure out where those text sizes are controlled. 

I appreciate all the help!

• By BuildingVision
      I have created a column out of Polyline solids and moldings.  Is there any way to get an outlet to place into this surface?  If there is not a way, what are your suggestions on what I do?  It is a dummy column framed out that surrounds a steel post, there is plenty of room for an outlet to be placed within the open interior space.  How do I place the outlet without there being a wall or a cabinet in this location?  Please see the attached image.  The red arrow points to where I would like to place an outlet.

Thank you for your help!
      Nicole

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hi, How do I show a 3 way connection switch for a light at the top and bottom of the stair. Currently the 3 way switch can be shown only on 1 level. unless there is an another option.
      Thanks for the help