Roof Plane Display Takes Multiple Click To Turn Off/on...

HumbleChief

...thought it was my errant clicking but have noticed it more than once and it only seems to effect Roof planes. Click on the display check mark and close the Layers dbx and no change. Select again and the changes occur. No way to replicate so just curious if anyone else has noticed this?

Larry:

Are you experiencing one of those situations that if you scroll just a little (zoom), then the action will take place?

I will be working on a roof a little later so will watch to see if I can duplicate what you are describing.

Curt,

Thanks for the reply. It's much more simple. I have a floor plan and want to turn on roof planes. I go to the Layer dbx, click the display check mark, go back to the plans and roofs aren't showing. Go back to the dbx check mark is not there click again, roof planes show. Has happened 6 or 8 times but can't replicate the scenario. It's like I'm not clicking the right spot or mis-clicked but after a couple 3 times I'm sure it's been clicked just hiccupping a bit.

Plan sepcific? Maybe but again impossible to reproduce consistently.

Larry:

I don't seem to be having that problem on my end.  I wonder if you have something misbehaving with your mouse?  I am sure Tech Support could help you trouble shoot that much better than I can.  You might give them a call ... they should still be there.