cabnetdude

Blank box issue in layout x9

We are getting a blank box on our layout page in x9 Interiors when we send a plan to layout. It is on all pages. The box can't be altered or moved. It is in the upper left hand approx. one quarter of the the layout screen. When this happens you can still adjust and modify plans sent to those pages but it corrupts the print and you get a blank page when printed. Any thoughts? Has anyone seen this before?

Probably a leftover view on page “0” that is not linked anymore to anything. 

Goto page 0 and delete it. 

Thanks for your responses. No luck with page zero. The line of the box is blue if that is significant. It can not be moved or altered. Also when you select print in the print dialog we get a very fast flash of something in print preview area. Prints nothing. This is a PC version by the way.

9 minutes ago, cabnetdude said:

The line of the box is blue if that is significant

Absolutely significant.  Try going to File>Print>Drawing Sheet Setup.  I'd venture to guess your Drawing Margins are out of whack.

• Upvote 1

How did you get so smart Michael?

Must be all those Raindeer Hotdogs. :)