TKInteriors

Angled layouts

Kitchen floats in the middle of the space.

Need to rotate the kitchen island to match but now able. I would like to do it by setting an exact angle -- even if it's individual cabinets and not as a whole unit -- but I don't a place to do that.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Tamela

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 5.53.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 6.03.53 PM.png

I would say use the Tranform Replicate Tool and rotate to the desired angle but not being able to group select and block the Island is a bit strange....

In a pinch I'd have thought the Parallel Tool may work too  but both will be a pain if the Island isn't blocked , no idea why without the plan to look at though....

Unable to block usually means that you have either text or cad lines selected at the same time. Lock those layers and tray again

Can add any angle to the allowed angles in plan defaults, or use transform replicate. Make parallel works best when starting from an orthogonal

If you turn on your ALDO- active layer display-when you select the island you can see the layers, hence the objects- lock the cad and the invisible walls and you can then select and block

Not sure I did anything :)  thanks Mark !