Sign in to follow this  
brushpark

Ceiling Wall shadows

How do I get rid of the odd shadows that appear at the wall and ceiling intersection?  I believe its in the default setting, but I can't remember where....

ceiling wall shadows.jpg

Looks like you are running a Ray Trace, if so then the ceiling/wall shading is controlled by the Ambient Occlusion Min & Max. It also looks like you have some light bleed on that back wall (bright band along wall & ceiling intersect), make sure to have a roof on your structure.

It wasn't a ray trace, but a camera view.  I added the roof and now the intersections of the wall and ceiling are dark.  I would like to get rid of that as well.   

Thanks,

Tom

If you open up the Camera DBX there is an Ambient Occlusion slider, try changing it to see if it does the trick.

2 hours ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

If you open up the Camera DBX there is an Ambient Occlusion slider, try changing it to see if it does the trick.

I don't like it either so I set it in the Camera Defaults>General     rather than the Camera's View DBX so it is used for all Cameras , personally I am not a fan of Bloom either....seems to Soften things too much...

Capture24.JPG