Renerabbitt

Looking for info: Embedding VR images in squarespace

Like the title says, looking to embed chief VR on a website, I know I had seen one chiefer's site that had it embedded, would love a tutorial. We use squarespace and I have very limited working knowledge of the process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Make it spin please!

IMG_1287-1.thumb.jpg.6bc1a813af747998709be8e5dceb8044.jpg

Thank You...

BUMP!

I know there was someone in here with embedded VR on is webpage, please help!

13 hours ago, Electromen said:

Here's my web site.

I inserted an HTML Snippet, then copy and paste the link to the Embed Code on the CA Pano .

this is awesome!, and exactly what I want, though you lost me at html snippet..I'm a total noobie at this, I'm sure the community would love a breakdown :) ,

I will say that my pano's are created outside of CA..is this specific to CA?

I just found out about this site called Sketchfab that I'm starting to look into for the same purpose. It is similar to Chief's 360 pano, but you can move the model to different positions and include annotations as well. They have free and paid versions. Worth checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVdMimpRWck

11 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

this is awesome!, and exactly what I want, though you lost me at html snippet..I'm a total noobie at this, I'm sure the community would love a breakdown :) ,

I will say that my pano's are created outside of CA..is this specific to CA?

I use EverWeb for web site design software and Hosting.  EverWeb is designed for a Mac.  The HTML Snipett is simply an icon that I drag onto the web page and insert the HTML code from Chief Architect's web site, after the 360º Pano is saved and shared.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cbling
    Newest Member
    cbling

• By kingsgate
      Hello,

I have the HTC vive, steam set up and am able to tour my projects, but it renders with weird flashes of black, sometimes a rainbow effect, usually fairly blurry. I have all lights, shadows and reflections turned off. Any suggetions on how to fix this? 

• By woodcraftdesign
      I am using the Oculus Rift S with X11

When I run a rendering in the VR mode, I have teleport lines sometimes.  Sometimes they disappear.  The hand controls or wands work whether the teleport lines are visible or not.  Has anyone had experience with this issue?  

The wands and VR setup works in other programs no problem.  Also I have no complaints with the VR experience within Chief except for this small issue.  I expect the customers or first time users) will be confused.  
    • By ScottDutcher
      I am having issue with the built in VR viewer, the motion tracking is extremely jumpy and disorienting, It is totally useless for clients as motion sickness sets in with in seconds, I have had to use external programs and they are becoming an encumbering step to the process 
    • By usingchief
      Hope I can describe this issue successfully.  So I have wanted to jump on the VR craze and was glad to see CA getting on board.  Bought the CA-branded cardboard and and purchased a nifty set of VR goggles. Tried them both with a variety of phones, including iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, a new Android but they don't physically fit in either viewers. CA tech says the only phone that will work in their CA cardboard viewer is the original Andoid. • Hmmm,... where does it say that?    

So anyways... Broke down and got a new iPhone 8Plus last week and it fits great in the VR goggles.  I have been able to "view" a variety of 3-D sample files using the Google Cardboard app.  Neat.  But when trying to view the models stored in my CA cloud account, I launch the model,... click on the cardboard icon,... then the screen asks me to place the phone in the viewer.  At this point, the app seems to "hang"... and I can't view anything.  Turned it vertical, horizontal, rotated it but bummer....   It just does not want to launch into the pair of  "stereographic" images.  •  BTW:  I have made sure the VR goggles are paired to the iPhone but still to no avail.  I'm thinking I must be missing some technique.

Any suggestions are welcomed.   Please and thank you !!!    
    • By obx1226
      Help! We are trying to figure out how to use the 360 renderings with our clients- i found the cardboard googles are kind of blurry  (i'm assuming this is because you can't focus them?) ...i purchased a Samsung Gear VR headseat, but i can't figure out how to access the 360 rendering once my phone is connected to the headset- anyone know how?? THANKS!