J_Ward

Upload 360 Pano

Is there any way to upload a 360 panoramic photo after Chief has been closed? I've produced several 360 panos and saved them to disk. Now I'd like to upload them, but can't figure out how.

Thanks

Don't think so, b/c you need to use the export function. Not aware of any other method.

Well that completely stinks. Chief needs to be able to choose from a saved 360 photo and upload it. I'll make the suggestion.

You could save it to Chiefs cloud and there is a save to disk option, have you tried that, but I think it needs to be on the cloud to work, but I could be wrong. Call tech support.

I've also been very frustrated by the lack of a "later" upload too.  Sometimes I'm just an automatic pilot, so to speak, and save it and close the window, only to realize a second later that I needed to export it instead.  So then I have to use a 3rd party upload site because I'm not going to take the time to redo a long raytraced pano.  At the least, maybe they could add a "Would you like upload this?" dbx before it closes.

Christina, I assume you are getting good quality 360 RT panos.  What is your secret?  Many have not been happy with the results.