Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    southernbuild
    Newest Member
    southernbuild

• By ChiefuserMathews
      I started using x13 yesterday, every time I open the program I have to reset (stretch) the window size. Once I close it reverts back to default size. Anyone is facing similar issue. I am using window 10
    • By ChiefuserDRB
      I am having an issue with the Library Browser where even when the top left Icon and in the view tab icon is show with a check mark to indicate being open but there is no sign of the Library Browser actually popping up on my screen or right sidebar, next to the Project Browser, as I have used it before. Has anyone else had this issue? Am I missing a setting that would hide the Library Browser or does this sound like a glitch/issue?
    • By norryboy
      Does any one else have a problem with "wandering" Library, Project Browser and/or Tool Palette?

Here my situation. I am fortunate enough to have three monitors. On the center monitor is Chief. On the left monitor I have CAD and on the right monitor is my Chief library and project browser. Plus excel, outlook, etc.

When I close Chief and relaunch the program. The Library, Tool Palette and Project Browse have all moved. It is never very much, but after three or for launches they are almost to the top of the screen. they always move vertically. Never left or right. just wondering if the multiple monitors might be causing this?

Dru