MarkMc

Tray dividers and RO for cabinets with open door

I put in a lot of tray dividers and thought it would be nice to use those with the new open door feature. In the past I've had to force those onto a cabinet, presents problems resizing or moving. Thought of this when I woke up.

Plan attached with sample cabinet to and a couple of door symbols. Open the cabinet dbx to see how it all works. Open door symbols to see how to set up your own for other accessories. I plan on using this for a trash, Hafle Lemans and a few other things. Also included a single a Rev-A-Shelf Chrome tray divider. You'll have to make your own (or alter Joe C's :) if you want wooden ones.

Tray dividers and RO.png

Tray dividers in place.plan

Does something like these pull out pantry drawers exist anywhere in our libraries?

IMG_1082.PNG

1 hour ago, parkwest said:

Does something like these pull out pantry drawers exist anywhere in our libraries?

IMG_1082.PNG

Not AFAIK. You can download the entire Rev-A-Shelf catalog in 3d DWG from their site but still a pain to convert.

I'd make it in Chief -attached is a start and some parts- cabinet with "drawer" symbol is set with method Alaskan Son Developed. You'd still need to add rails to it. I mostly use Hafele so didn't bother to mess with it. Besides, be good practice for ya :)

RAS panbtry PO.plan

screen 012.png

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mark.

Now that I have mastered the fine art of ray tracing I guess it's time for me to expand my knowledge base and move into designing custom cabinetry. :D

5 hours ago, MarkMc said:

I'd make it in Chief -attached is a start and some parts- cabinet with "drawer" symbol is set with method Alaskan Son Developed...

Thanks for the credit Mark.  I appreciate it.  It always feels nice...especially knowing when one of my cockamamie schemes is being utilized by someone besides me.  I'm sure you know the feeling.  Thanks again :)

• Upvote 1

Sure thing Michael, works better than the one I was using, was a good tip.