Rich text spacing in outline box unequal

CJSpud

In the image below you will see that, even though all my margins are exactly the same, the actual margin on top is smaller than the margin on the bottom.  Is this a bug in X9? 

I want my text to be perfectly centered in the margins box so that when I have arrow lines pointing to objects, the line centers perfectly on the text.  As it is now, it is aligning center with the box which is not centered on the text. 

I did a quick search and couldn't find where this has been reported.  Maybe I missed a thread discussing this.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Thanks.

RichTextMarginsUnequal.JPG

RichTextWithArrow.JPG

18 minutes ago, CJSpud said:

Thanks for your responses.  You are right Michael, it did work just fine in X8.  I didn't look at any other font styles as I really seem to like Chief Blueprint.

I will send that in when I get a moment.

Just a side note, but you can fix the problem by adjusting your bottom margin to be zero or even a negative number.  The required setting will depend on the height of your Rich Text.  Give or take, the formula seems to be:

(-(Text Height / 2)) + desired margin

...so, for 24" tall text with a 1" margin you want a bottom margin of -11" and for 2" tall text with a 1" margin you would want a bottom margin of 0".