Shelvs show through in vector view

RL-inc

I am playing around with some interior overviews to send a client on a remodel job and the shelving in the cabinets is showing through the door faces.

The odd thing is that when I scroll in closer the shelving fades away.

Please see attached images - cabinets circled in red have glass doors.

I am guessing a setting I am missing somewhere in my camera defaults?

58e439311d04d_crousercabs2.thumb.PNG.a0303b72d0dc220f6cf44188e8e8d538.PNG58e439320a70f_crousercabs.thumb.PNG.fb095d69d4bb443a2a24250b81e64524.PNG

Thanks for any input as always.

That's pretty standard with z-fighting.  It always increases the further out the camera is.  For those shelves in particular, I think the only good solution is to decrease the depth of your cabinet shelves.

I don't know why, but Chief has a pronounced z-fighting issue when it comes to cabinet shelves. It's almost a little bug like. 

EDIT:  I just looked at this issue a little closer and I think a big part of the problem is that some of Chief's door panels are only 1/16" thick.  Another solution (and one that would result in more accurate doors) would be to use some doors with thicker panels. 

Yes while it can be worse with those doors, I almost exclusively use custom door symbols with panels between 1/4 & 3/8 in. I still run into it so have all shelves set back further. Solves the problem an is also more accurate. 

They should really change the OOB defaults, but you can until that happens.