Flumuxed... again. Terrain question this time.

contractcad

I'm just starting to dabble with creating terrains, and learning mostly by seat of my pants rather than tutorials.  I had a couple issues come up creating the site for the building I posted earlier and am asking if there are work-arounds.

1st. I have an asymmetric side street intersecting the main street and for some reason I did not get a clean blending between the two.  I ended up having a curb running the length of the interface where the two streets join.  I also wanted to drop the curb on the side street beyond the curb radius of the side street but couldn't find a way to accomplish this.

2nd. I for some reason  created an issue where the sidewalk ends at the sidestreet curb radius - not a smooth blending of the sidewalk  down to the street on one side.

3rd. I was able to blend the east concrete drive approach easily to the street but not so much with the polyline drive I created for the south entrance.  Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy

Highland NAPA 2.plan

3 minutes ago, contractcad said:

learning mostly by seat of my pants rather than tutorials.  I had a couple issues come up creating the site for the building I posted earlier and am asking if there are work-arounds.

Not sure announcing your seat of the pants style and then asking people to donate their own valuable time to help you learn how to solve your problems is the best approach.  With all due respect, you should consider doing a little less learning by the seat of your pants and get some training, watch some tutorials, go through the user guide, or at the very least...read through the Help

files.  You're going to be running into problems ALL THE TIME until you do.  

Sorry for taking so long to respond back, but thanks so much Mark3D.  I do see what you did road wise but I am still at a loss as to why I had a hiccup blending the polyline sidestreet into the main street (curb along the length of the intersection) or the sidewalk into the curb of the sidestreet.  I would have thought it should have blended no problem... unless these problems are what you referring to as Chief lacking flexibility.

All in all mucho thanks again, it helped me out of a bind.