Is it possible to move Student Version Watermark?

Kaylakelley524

5 hours ago, tommy1 said:

If this project is meant for an actual working job, then I believe the "Student Version" is not to be used for this kind of application. You would need a version other than the student version.

It is not. I am a student and it is for a class project. I'm not trying to remove the logo, just reposition it so it's not covering important information.

Here are a few potential solutions that come to mind...

1.  Go to page zero, group select everything (including the drawing sheet or "Sheet Boundary") and slightly move it.  This will require you move everything on your other pages this same direction and distance.  If you feel brave, you can move everything all at once (except for the sheet boundary)...

• Go into a plan view, hit Control+H and draw a small Edit Area Polyline (maybe 4ft. x 4ft.)
  • With the polyline still selected, hit Control+X to cut that polyline
  • Go to layout and hit Control+V to paste the polyline so that it completely envelopes your plan
  • With the polyline still selected, move it the desired amount.  My preferred method would be to start dragging, hit tab, and then enter the desired distance and direction.
  • Select the sheet boundary on page zero and move that the same distance and direction.

2.  Go to page zero and rearrange your title block.

3.  Remove your scale from the title block and place it somewhere else on the sheet.  Many people place it just below their layout box or view labels (or whatever you want to call them).  Truth is that many plans/pages often have different scales on the same page and so having the scale in the title block isn't always appropriate anyway.