Rosco2017

Pantry Door Glass

Does anyone have a texture for a pantry door that is all glass? Something that just says pantry across frosted glass? 

Ross,

That was really simple - only took a couple of minutes..

Polysolid with General Material class with transparency - I started with Milk Glass.

3D text with similar material.

• Upvote 1

Okay then.  Here's one I just made up...

Pantry 1.jpgPantry 2.jpg

Pantry Doors.calibz

No pressure at all, but if it works for you and helps you out, maybe just consider sending me a small donation at paypal.me/AlaskanSons

Its all good either way...I've wanted one of these in the past anyway and I'm sure it will come in handy again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Holy Cow! That's awesome! Thank you! I'm sending you a donation now. Michael, you have saved me a$$ on several different occasions. Thank you very much!

Michael, here is the finished (well, rendered) product. Thank you so much for creating that door for me again. I really appreciate it! 

Reichard Kitchen2.jpg

Just a followup to this topic.

• You can use any image as a texture with a % transparency to get the appearance of etched glass.  If the image is black and white it works really well.
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Just a followup to this topic.

• You can use any image as a texture with a % transparency to get the appearance of etched glass.  If the image is black and white it works really well.

Thank you, Joe!