you can set up a follow search and get an email when an auction starts

you may also want to get a newer version of chief as ver 9.5 is an antique

lots of new features in each of the newer versions

skip getting X3 as the library system is horrible

I would aim to get X4 or later

X7 and X8 require Win7 or later

Lew

Hi Lew,

I used to have a house plan business drawing plans for a builder in town. I shut it down 3 years ago and got a job at as a mechanical drafter using AutoCad & Microstation. I started way back on version 3, upgraded from there, camped out at 6 for a long time, then got 9.5.  It does all I need it to do.  In the horrible flood back in August of 2016, my sister, brother, and father in law's houses flooded in 3 different cities.  I needed to do some remodel plans for my sister and brother, but in the midst of getting an XP computer up and running to open Chief 9.5, the usb lock broke.  The pins disconnected inside.  SO I had to pull up my even more ancient version 6 and do their plans.  I'd love to have my 9.5 operational again to draw some small jobs here and there for us and for relatives as they  need.  If I remember right, I've got 2 licenses in my name. I can't justify upgrading to the latest version since I'm not doing plans for pay any more.  But thanks for the information, I appreciate it.

Lisa

Edited by llmiller83
removed serial & cd #'s on advice from a user

• 2 weeks later...