Microwaves And Warming Drawers

brinkbart

Mick, if you like, send me an email at my email address below and I'll do an online meeting with you and show you. If you don't want to do that, let me know. Since I'm running real slow this week on work, I might go ahead and make a library of those symbols that can be used in any version starting with X2 (.calibz files). It is good to know though how to do this if you ever decide you would like to share a symbol with someone who has an earlier version. Doing a single symbol is fast. Doing complete libraries takes a lot more time.

Okay, Here is the Microwave & warming drawer library that can be opened starting with X3. I couldn't get X2 to let me create anew folder in my library for some reason so I did it in X3. The only difference with this library is that I couldn't get the "prebuilt" items to work right and deleted them. So what I did was edit the original symbols so that now you can place the same appliances in cabinets just like any other appliances that fit into a cabinet. I tested these in X5 and all was good. I made them in X3 so I know it works fine there. Hopefully this works for people who haven't upgraded to X6 yet. If you have X6, then you might just download the original X6 file posted here. BTW, keep in mind that the 30" ovens need to be deeper than 24" for them to fit in the cabinet.

Microwaves & Warming Drawers.calibz

Thanks Tommy appreciate the time spent, nice you used X3 too ,it means these will work in Pro 10 I still have too as like DJP I try to help over on Hometalk too ,some users there may appreciate these too.

and thanks Brinkbart for the original library too.

Thanks Tommy appreciate the time spent, nice you used X3 too ,it means these will work in Pro 10 I still have too as like DJP I try to help over on Hometalk too ,some users there may appreciate these too.

and thanks Brinkbart for the original library too.

You're welcome. It took about 5 hours to do all of the library mainly because I wasted so much time trying to make one part of the library work.

You're welcome. I think I'm going to put this library in my X6 library because instead of altering the pre-built cabinets in the original library, I can just place the same appliances in my cabinets that I already have set up for a default. 

Here is a library of popular microwaves and warming drawers. Some insert into full-height cabinets and some are under-cabinet mounted. Some are 24" and some are 30".

I have even included a set of pre-built full-height cabinets with these inserted that should take on the characteristics of the cabinets in your plan.

Some of these have higher face counts than I think necessary, but since you'll typically be using only one or two per plan, I think it'll be fine. Use at your own discretion.

Enjoy!

Brinkbart, I meant to tell you that these are some really good looking appliances.