Sign in to follow this  
kylejmarsh

Schedule - 'Length' Column - Rounding Precision

Been looking around and can't seem to find a place to adjust the rounding precision of the lengths shown on my schedules. I don't want to display them as rounded to the 1/16" - more like to the 1/8" instead. I think this level of detail makes it seem like I care about things to the 1/16", which I don't.

Can I adjust how this number is displayed? As shown in screenshot below.

post-8697-0-14339000-1460311171_thumb.png

AFAIK, There's no way to change the fractional accuracy in the Framing Schedule.

It is possible to create a Text Label that's rounded to 1/8" increments and use that in the Schedule instead of the Length Column.  It would require a Custom Macro to do that.

I wouldn't sweat the 1/16" accuracy - that's what truss component manufacturer's are used to anyway.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BethCBD
    Newest Member
    BethCBD

• By Elvis1111
      I am trying to figure out if there is a way to make a framing schedule for the entire project, and not just wall by wall. 
      We are finding that framing schedules do a better job listing out the members and sizes then the material lists. 
      Thoughts/suggestions? 
    • By hhdesigner
      I'm having trouble with the column width on schedules. I added and deleted some columns, set to auto height and width and all except the comments column size properly.  I have tried searching help etc., and haven't found any information on this problem.  I believe my computer recently updated windows 10, could this be a factor? Have tried restarting as well

• By SNestor
      Can someone either point me to the answer in the manual...or tell me why my NOTES callout has two numbers.  See attached picture.  I'm sure it's something simple...but, I give up.

• By Doug_N
      Is there a way to add comments to a room schedule.  I would like to include "existing" or "proposed" to any given room.
    • By robdyck
      There must be a way to alter or control the vertical spacing of schedules. I've included the exterior elevation view of windows in my schedule, and there's a lot of wasted space between each row.
      Does anyone know if that can be adjusted?