special stairs

Eagle1horse

when building special stairs, curved to straight set of stairs in a single run. the wall at mid run where the curved set is to terminate to wall end. the wall disappears from stair angle to upper ceiling line. then the straight set side is exposed with no wall on camera view to follow the set of straight stairs between the walls. how do I keep the wall from disappearing partially from stairs to 2nd floor deck line or first floor ceiling line. I have used the winders and offset max tread contraction but that does not affect wall appearance just jogs the handrail around a wall that is only partially there from the stairs down to the floor but missing from stairs to the ceiling line.

lot 114 part6-Full Camera Image stair wall missing.pdf

Not sure that this is the issue but might be worth a try.  IF you didn't make the curved wall (I am assuming I am seeing a curved wall next to the curved part of your lower stairs) tangent to the straight wall that the upper part of your stairs is built against, select the curved wall segment and then click on the "Make Arc Tangent" tool on the edit tool bar (I would use the wall center option) to square up the curved wall end with the straight wall end.  If that's the problem, I am not sure that you can edit the stairs sections to fix your problem or if you should delete the existing and try redoing them.  If you know what you're doing, I think you could edit the existing.  There's a couple of videos you may want to watch on curved stairs and curved walls that could be helpful if you haven't watched them recently.

post-191-0-73516400-1458758793_thumb.jpg     post-191-0-08898000-1458758836_thumb.jpg