Box Window Size Wrong In Schedule

Ridge_Runner

I created a box window from the window box icon in a plan in X7. I rarely use the box or bay window icon as I have found them to more trouble than doing them manually. Thought I would try it one more time for this project. Deleted the two side windows leaving the one on the front. This plan has already gone to the lumber yard for quotes. Fortunately the lumber yard caught an error in the box window size in the schedule. It appears to be reporting the approx. size of the entire box and not the window. Is this a bug in the software as the numbers for height and width in the schedule are too large and obviously in error for the actual window?

Thanks, Mike

I created a box window from the window box icon in a plan in X7. I rarely use the box or bay window icon as I have found them to more trouble than doing them manually. Thought I would try it one more time for this project. Deleted the two side windows leaving the one on the front. This plan has already gone to the lumber yard for quotes. Fortunately the lumber yard caught an error in the box window size in the schedule. It appears to be reporting the approx. size of the entire box and not the window. Is this a bug in the software as the numbers for height and width in the schedule are too large and obviously in error for the actual window?

Thanks, Mike

You should probably attach the plan.  Seems to work correctly for me...

post-46-0-12686600-1453758594_thumb.png