Designer100

Second Floor Framing Issue,

• In Prospective View the 2 story new construction is not showing floor jsts enclosed etc  
  • Stair landing about 18" in not showing the wood floor to living area.
  • small windows in Bathrooms are showing a horz. divided light and I cannot make it one light or verticle.
  • This is a meterrian style home. the 2 story part is the first phase of the construction. and one story later.
  • I am still working on the prelim. plans and will dress the front facade up later. Maybe a drive thru porte-co-chere on the front.

Chief Architect x7.

any help would be appreciated. 

Walker.Patrick 1.plan

• In Prospective View the 2 story new construction is not showing floor jsts enclosed etc  

Your upstairs walls are called out to be foundation walls. Change that and the spandrel area is fixed

• Stair landing about 18" in not showing the wood floor to living area.

Make a decision on whether you want the floor to join the stairs or the stairs to meet the floor. Move one of them.

• small windows in Bathrooms are showing a horz. divided light and I cannot make it one light or verticle.

I don't understand the problem. Select the window, open the dbx, change the window.