mslewis620

Adding Title 24 to Layout

I know this is probably easy but I can't figure how to take Title 24 report that's in PDF form and add it sheet by sheet to a Layout page. When I import all I get is the 1st page but when I go back to original document I can scroll thru it page by page. 

Trying to finish a set of plans tonight. Anyone? Thanks in advance - Martha

Boy do I feel stupid - I only had the current page checked! Hey at least I solved it!

For my Title-24 part six I like to convert the PDF to a .jpeg or a PNG file first as this will make the file much smaller.

I use PDFill for the conversion. They have a free version with really cool tools for PDF files like this. I can convert PDF to image files or visa versa plus many other tools.

Andy.

For my Title-24 part six I like to convert the PDF to a .jpeg or a PNG file first as this will make the file much smaller.

I use PDFill for the conversion. They have a free version with really cool tools for PDF files like this. I can convert PDF to image files or visa versa plus many other tools.

Andy.

I haven't found the need to reduce the size yet, at least it hasn't been a problem, but I use Acrobat. Chief's built in PDF does add extra bulk.