JeanTurcotte

Room Planner import in X6

Hi, 

I just bought an Android tablet to be able to use Room planner software but I am not able to transfert the file in my CA X6. Do you have an idea ?

thank's

Hi, 

I just bought an Android tablet to be able to use Room planner software but I am not able to transfert the file in my CA X6. Do you have an idea ?

thank's

Your wording is a bit unclear.  Are you trying to transfer an X6 file to room planner or transfer a room planner file to X6?  As far as I know, you can only transfer Room Planner files to CA and not the other way around.

I transferred 2 plans in the cloud and I want to transfer the files from Room planner to CA X6 but when I selected Import room Planner menu, it said any files available on cloud !!!.

Have an Idea ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    THDesign
    Newest Member
    THDesign

• By C_Parrilla
      All,

FYI - I'm new to Chief Architect Home Designer 2016 and Room Planner iPad app. 
      I created a simple plan (square room with a few wall and base cabinets) on room planner and saved it to the cloud (Green Cloud icon). I closed the app and reopened it to make sure the changes were saved. Then I go over to Home designer 2016 Architectural (Trial) and  -> create a new design -> and go to import and then "Import Room Planner File". I put in my credentials and see the designs I've. The thumbnail that is displayed for all my plans do show the rooms with the cabinets as it does in the iPad app. The issue is that when i select and import the file, I only see the outline of the room but not cabinets. I did a 3D perspective overview but I only see the walls. No cabinets at all. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the import feature is designed to work? Does it matter i'm using the Trial version of Home Designer? I even went ahead and saved a sample plan that was full of cabinets and rooms but same result. Attached are just a few images of what i see. Any other details needed just let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

• By Doug-o
      What is the consensus with compatibility between air pad 2, room planner and Leica, and if so which Leica?  thanks 
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hi, could some one tell me how to transfer my room planner licence to my new tablet
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Today we have released the latest update to Room Planner, version 4.3. This update affects both the full version and LE. 

The update includes the following changes:

Android

- Fixed an issue that prevented the LG VK815 tablet from downloading content

- Added support for Bluetooth laser measuring device connectivity on devices running Android 6 (Marshmallow) and Android 7 (Nougat).

- Added support for Bosch GLM 50 C and GLM 100 C laser measuring devices

- Improved Bluetooth UI and connectivity

- Added 'Change Elevation' buttons in Sojourn™ mode

- Various stability enhancements

iOS

- Added support for Bosch GLM 50 C laser measuring devices

- Improved Bluetooth UI and connectivity

- Added 'Change Elevation' buttons in Sojourn™ mode

- Various stability enhancements

• By dssharp
      Does chief have a windows app for room planner yet? If not  can we plz...plz get one.