JOHNNAGLER

NEED DESIGNER IN LOS ANGELES

I would like hire an architectural designer/draftsman in Los Angeles to help me with the re-model of my own home.  I have a rental agreement with Chief Architect now, but it is taking me too long to learn the program.  Project consists of remodel of existing 850 sq. ft. and additional 450 sq. ft. - located in Highland Park.

Thanks

John Nagler
Portal Doors & Partitions Inc.
c. 310 502-8110

I working remotely thru using the internet is feasible to you, let me know. I'd be glad to assist you. In the meantime, check out my website to se some of my work.

I working remotely thru using the internet is feasible to you, let me know. I'd be glad to assist you. In the meantime, check out my website to se some of my work.

Be careful what you ask for as Los Angles County is the worst in the nation and very difficult to work with. If you are not familiar withthem, do your homework first. You may be required to do lots of extra work, not known unless you have worked there before. Structural engineer is a must have, and if hillside topo maps and soils reports will also be required. Good luck

If you're still looking for help with this, please contact me @ jonesdraftingservice@gmail.com

Examples of my work are available on my website: www.jonesdrafting.com

Thanks,

Cris

Be careful what you ask for as Los Angles County is the worst in the nation and very difficult to work with. If you are not familiar withthem, do your homework first. You may be required to do lots of extra work, not known unless you have worked there before. Structural engineer is a must have, and if hillside topo maps and soils reports will also be required. Good luck

I have not found that to be the case when I work with LA County so far.

Maybe that it is the because I have so far only dealt with the county offices in La Puente.

Andy.

Los Angeles is a lot different than La Puente, I'v done a lot of work there also.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    slickrick1530
    Newest Member
    slickrick1530

• By marinus
      Custom home and mostly residential remodel general contractor in Bellingham, WA is looking for a Lead Designer with extensive experience in computer drafting to join our firm.

Our office space is small and informal, but this allows us to offer a competitive employment package with benefits.

We are looking to hire a professional with experience drafting architectural projects - from the initial designs to permit plans. This self-motivated candidate must have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with clients and co-workers alike.

You should have a thorough understanding of building components, green building, and good working knowledge of architectural construction documents in residential new construction and remodeling. We are looking for someone who has good problem solving skills and is able to self-manage.

Qualifications:
      • 5+ years of experience in construction/design
      • Strong technical skills
      • Proficient in Chief Architect, AutoCad, Revit or equivalent experience required

Responsibilities:
      • Draft residential (some commercial interior) building designs, details, and permit plans.
      • Check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants/permit officials/contractors and develop construction details

• By marinus
      Where on this forum would be a good place to post an ad for hiring a lead designer/drafts person? Thank you, Marinus Van de Kamp, Landmark Design-Build, Bellingham, WA
    • By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..
    • By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By BusinessBuilder
      MG Construction & Decks is looking to hire an architect or construction designer for exterior remodeling. We are running a contest to hire one talented individual to join our team. We want this competition to be fair. Selecting a winner is simple, we will submit everyone’s work to our Instagram account, whoever gets the most likes on their design will win $1,000 and an internship to work for us part time or full time (depending on the quality of ongoing work). The winner will be able to work remotely and/or have an opportunity to come work at our Los Angeles office.
      CONTENDERS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
      We are providing limited information for the contest itself because we want to see how creative you can be.
      Create a 3D design that fits the following backyard image and email us (Email Subject: Contest Submission – Your Name) by clicking here.
      CLOSING DATE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
      All submissions must be submitted by February 15th and the winner will be announced Febuary 15th on our Instagram account.
      MG Construction & Decks is located in Los Angeles, California and specializes in exterior remodeling, interior remodeling and Deck Building.

https://mgcdecks.com/deckbuilding/2019-exterior-outdoor-deck-design-competition/