Nvidia 330 series drivers problem

Kbird1

not sure if it is an issue for others as it might be my Gigabyte X58 Board , but my computer stopped coming out of hibernate with these drivers 334.335 perhaps earlier?, I have downgraded to 314.09 , A Titan Driver, but using a modified INF so it works with other Nvidia cards and all is well again , and things "seem" nice and smooth for me anyway as far as 3D is concerned once I set up 3D with Perry's settings again.

I am using SLI'd EVGA GTX 470's still by the way.

M.

I'm using the 335.23 and not having any problems. It is a beta driver but I always use the beta ones just to keep up. Nvidia drivers are good for all the different cards they sell. Try this

latest one it may work for you.

335.23 is the latest WHQL Driver actually, it was installed by NV Experience , its the one I just uninstalled....

Nvidia does release Card specific Drivers n the case of 314.09 it was for the release of the 780 titan only but with the Modded vdisp.inf file it will install on other Cards as well. I also have an older GTX 275 so I googled around and 314.09 came up as the best for it at Guru3D so I'm using it without probs now.

this is the US Eng. Driver....

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/geforce_314_09_whql_driver_download.html

you also need the modded INF in post #4 of this thread

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=375202

extract the driver to C:\nvidia and replace the INF with the one downloaded and run install as normal

if you AREN"T using the English US Drivers get the International Drivers modded INF later in the thread instead to go with your Intl. Driver.

M.

Win7 on the 275 was crashing on the Nvidia Driver too and then "restarting" which lead me to think the latest drivers are too much for these older cards.

It took a while to figure out it was the Nvidia Driver not allowing me to restart from Hibernation , so I had to reset all the time or disable hibernate but it maybe a combo of the Cards and my Gigabyte X58-UD3R , just thought I'd mention it as a lot of guys here have Nvidia Cards ,it seems to come and go depending on the Nvidia Driver version.

M.