Callout Size Not Consistent

sdsinc

Can someone please help me with this. I cannot figure out why the second view has such a large callout and the first view is normal sized.  Both views use the same text sizes and callout sizes.  Both views are set to show the callout as "automatic" but even when I uncheck auto and enter my own size the TEXT stays huge.

I have changed both "CALLOUT" text standards in the preferences menu as well as the "CALLOUT" defaults in the annotation sets.

What am I missing?

post-317-0-13285000-1433525502_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-60457200-1433525509_thumb.jpg

Can someone please help me with this. I cannot figure out why the second view has such a large callout and the first view is normal sized.  Both views use the same text sizes and callout sizes.  Both views are set to show the callout as "automatic" but even when I uncheck auto and enter my own size the TEXT stays huge.

I have changed both "CALLOUT" text standards in the preferences menu as well as the "CALLOUT" defaults in the annotation sets.

What am I missing?

I am looking at two different plans that are using two different layer sets.  The section cut layer for each layer set is using a different size font.  Make sure that the layer for the section cut lines for each layer set is using the same font.

I bet that sounds as unclear as mud....  but I do not know how else to explain it.