Alaskan_Son

Native Trails® Copper Vanity Sink And Grid Drain

A few symbols we had to make for a bathroom remodel we're working on.  Couldn't find them anywhere else so I had my son make them for me.  I think they turned out pretty good...

Material could be changed and could be used as a ceramic sink as well.  Its a rectangular design that we've wanted for other jobs as well. 

Anyway, here they are if you can use them...

Native Trails® Hana copper sink (with grid drain).calibz

Native Trails® Hana copper sink (no drain).calibz

Grid drain.calibz

post-46-0-78873200-1432134114_thumb.jpg

....Couldn't find them anywhere else so I had my son make them for me....

Would that make him Alaskan_Son_Son?   :)

Rich_Winsor, on 20 May 2015 - 03:16 AM, said:

Would that make him Alaskan_Son_Son? :)

;o)

Thanks!

OK, here I go again. I cannot locate the symbols in my library. Is it coming in under a name different than that listed on the file? This happens too often. I also get a message that the file had been imported but none of the items from the imported library could be read by this version? I am up to date. OK, just checked my version and this (and some other) error messages have pooped up.

post-132-0-50267900-1432133364_thumb.png

Hmmm...Not sure what going on Dennis.  They just downloaded fine for me.  And I'm just using the newest version of X7

Get rid of the funky characters in the file name; try again.

jon

I think Jon might be onto something.  I thought the "®" or brand symbol (R with a circle around it in case you are seeing anything different on your end) was a pretty commonly used font.  It works on both of my computers (Windows 7 and 8), works online, and with every program that I use, however in the screenshot you attached with the warning message there seems to be an extra character added that I didn't put there... post-46-0-33029700-1432136565_thumb.png

Are you perhaps running on a Mac?  I wonder if perhaps fonts don't work the same on Mac's?