Need Help Finishing Home Design For Permits In Home Professional 2015

10993HOME

I bought Cheif Architect 2015 Professional software in December and started the learning process so I  have a 4700 sq ft home about 75% complete and it is time to get started with the build so I need help from someone who knows the software very well and is also knowlegable in architectural design requirements.

Thanks,

Andy

Every State/City has different Codes so it maybe useful to use someone local , so you may want to update  your Profile and Signature so people know where you are, I maybe able to help if you don't find someone Local. 

M.

I 2nd Kbird1 in that you should exhaust all local or in state designers / architects.  If you're in New England and you hire someone over the internet in Arizona I promise you they will have a lot of things wrong on the plans.  Way different construction techniques, different codes and even different methods of construction in the items that do overlap.

• 1 month later...

10993HOME:

Have you need of a draftsperson? I am a responsible graduate with 2+ decades of experience practicing technologist. I've been using Chief Architect X6 & X7 during these past two years.

Would you be interested, if so please message me and we'll take this to the next step.

Sincerely,

--James