LessJosh Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Hi there, Long time chief user but Im using an older version X8. After years of being able to join roof planes in 2D, all of a sudden roof planes aren't joining with the 'Join roof planes' tool ?? Can anyone help ? I have attached a sample plan. ROOF PLANES WONT JOIN IN 2D.plan Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DIMENSION Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 That’s tough using a much older version. I noticed that with using versions like X 15 or X 16 and not using X 17 and 18 I find that they are more glitches so I feel your pain but it might be time to update. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BenPalmer Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 They all join in X18 with no problems. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CharlesVolz Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Add a break so the two roof planes over the longer walls can make a ridge. Your plan before adding breaks: After I added breaks and joined opposite planes to make the ridge: Temp 5.mp4 I hope this helps. Best, Charles 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now