Fillers Included in Cabinet Schedule

JennaJenris

Good morning!  I have yet to figure this out, but I am getting tired of manually opening each filler and unchecking 'include in schedule' and checking 'suppress label'. 

On my schedule settings I have all the fillers unchecked, but they are still included and labelled. I want ONLY cabinet boxes on this schedule, what am I doing wrong??  If these are somehow being identified as cabinets, can I change that somehow?  I am creating and placing them as fillers. 

Thanks in advance. 

image.thumb.png.66f118a5756635dfe6ff87bdb003c178.png

image.thumb.png.504cb0f282a23ff98ca6a38b3876c40d.png

3 minutes ago, robdyck said:

I'd suggest editing what is contained in the schedule and then saving that schedule for future use.

image.thumb.png.c8628d6173d1a49263075eea7626bd63.png

Thank you!  I have those 'unchecked' to be not included... But they still are, that is why I'm not sure what I am missing.  I think I will take your suggestion and edit the properties and add them to my library. Thank you. 

My fillers go away as soon as I turn them off in the "included categories".  See picture below.

Maybe you aren't turning them off in the right place?  For example, if you turn them off in your cabinet schedule defaults, it won't change any of your schedules that are already in your plan.  Or maybe you have more than one cabinet schedule and you are changing the wrong one.  Or maybe you changed the filler to be included in the schedule as a normal cabinet instead of as a filler which should be the default.  Probably a bunch of other things that might cause this as well.

So rather than use some kind of "work-around", post your plan and then someone can tell you exactly why it isn't working for you.

image.thumb.png.290dfc9eedf271d914abc137cd81c85c.png