X15: Pony wall display in plan view - how to see only the 8" stemwall

GeneDavis

I've a level 0 walkout basement, which has pony walls at the various walls that are walkout.  The wall makeup is simple, 8" stemwall single layer below, OOB siding-6 above.  I may have modified siding-6 to have 7/16" OSB and 1/2" siding, but what I have is a line I want to get rid of in the plan view.

The line is the one with the 15/16" (OSB plus siding) offset from the stemwall line.  See it in the image from layout, attached.  To the R of wall break for the full height foundation, there is no line, as that wall is not a pony wall.  To the L of the break, you can see the "siding" line.

I want it gone.  Pony wall display in the plan view is set for lower wall only.  And lower wall is, as I said above, single layer 8" concrete stemwall.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 105345.png

Changing to "Walls, Main Layer Only" in ALDO in that view should get rid of the wall surface lines. Unless you want the surface layers on other walls, then maybe play around with changing the line styles/colors in your wall types as needed.

17 minutes ago, GeneDavis said:

Thanks, @tundra_dweller, but I tried that and the exterior layers lines are still there.

Hmmm...that's strange. The only other thing I can think of is if your pony wall settings in the default settings are set to something different versus the pony wall settings in the individual walls. I think the individual wall settings will override the default pony walls settings.

If the Google Drive thing does not work, let's see if Microsoft One Drive can.  This file has the change I spoke of upthread, in which I masked the offending lines with a white CAD p'line.  You can select it and delete it, and you'll get the offending display of the pony wall in the Foundation SPV.

Bly floor trusses.plan