lights - how to get rid of the light circle

westvale

Go to solution Solved by DBCooper,

Hello friends,

Does anyone know how to get rid of the light circle produced by these puck lights?  I've tried reducing the lumens on the individual light fixture, but it didn't help. I want the light to glow, but not produce a circle below it. 

1908872284_Screenshot2024-06-05at12_58_58PM.thumb.png.6feac96ef24ff0f7a970bac28aa44f01.png

The puck light shouldn't shine through the Shelves, if that happens in X16  I'd send it in to be fixed.

You can also set the Puck light materials ( glass?) to be emissive on the Properties Tab i( and turn off the light) f you want it to just look like it is On rather than showing pools of light ?, but you could also try a wider angle perhaps eg in the 165 -175° and a much lower drop off rate < 3.0  eg.....

image.thumb.png.c50d8933b2ada421f775bb4142d6aa5c.png   =  image.thumb.png.e95e4242b943db25b46329024467fd84.png

The puck light shouldn't shine through the Shelves, if that happens in X16  I'd send it in to be fixed.

He has a puck light on each shelf.   You can see it better in the first picture he posted.

3 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

He has a puck light on each shelf.   You can see it better in the first picture he posted.

Ahhh you are corrected I never enlarged the 1st pic .

M.