Gap between foundation and house and house and roof

Hi,

I am using X15 and not sure what I did to mess up my layout. In 3D and elevations view, my roof is not sitting directly on walls and my foundation is separated from my bottom walls and in some areas there is a layer of wood under my siding. I did change the roof and truss system to energy raised heel, not sure if that is the issue. I turned off raised heel but still has not changed. I have tried changing under floor ceiling height and other settings but have not changed. On the elevation view, the foundation is all messed up and garage is not to the floor.

I hope I explained clearly! 

3D View Reference 1.pdf 3D View Reference 2.pdf Elevation View Reference 1.pdf Elevation View Reference 2.pdf

Like Gene, I would highly recommend that you post images directly (either as jpg or png type files) instead of as pdf files.  

I would also recommend posting the actual plan file too.  For problems like this, it is much, much easier to figure out the problem when someone can open up the plan file and poke around.  Sometimes people will even fix the problems and then repost the fixed plan.  As a general rule, plan files will usually need to be "zipped' so that they can be posted here because this forum has some pretty silly limits.  You need to make sure you have the plan file closed when you try to zip it otherwise it won't work and your plan will be empty.  Even zipped, many plans will still be too big so you might need to delete things that aren't part of the problem (like fixtures and furniture).  The other thing you can do is post a link to the plan from some online source like google drive or whatever.

As for your problems, the gap between the roof and walls may be because you manually modified the wall heights (something you normally don't need to do).  An easy way to fix this is to use the "reset to defaults" tool.  As for gaps between your foundation and the house, sometimes this is a problem with your floor structure.  If you do a search on this forum you may find a solution that works.

There is also a tech article that may help:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00038/resolving-a-gap-between-floors-in-camera-views.html

Hope this helps, if not, then post the plan.