Can Chief Draw a 3-sided (3 triangular roof planes) house?

BuilderJim

I have muscled out a 2d Cad drawing of this existing house.  Now, I need to design an addition that's geometrically compatible to the As-Built.  Can Chief draw this?  The challenge is to create several options, without burning a ton of time in Sketchup or 2d Cad.  I'm fine hiring a Chief expert.  I don't need working drawings - just enough 3d vectors to make a construction drawing from.  I don't need windows, just the ability to have a Chief expert experiment with me on various roof planes in zoom meetings until I find an acceptable shape.  Yes, this unusual home is a brain-tease TIA.   

Top View SVG.svg Elevations.pdf Sketchup File.skp

This is an example of a connecting wing that might be used to connect an addition to the existing home.  The interior walls are not connected to the roof planes.  It's kind of like building a house under a tent.  So Chief can be 'tricked' and do this efficiently?  Not cad lines, but the fast way that chief can draw a structure? image.thumb.png.dce2f89553497448aa415d8f844db07c.png

7 hours ago, BuilderJim said:

I'm fine hiring a Chief expert.

Why not download the Trial Version and give it a try or Perhaps get Home Designer Pro which has the same Roof Module as Chief Architect ie Manual roof planes if Needed.

M.