CAX10 Metal double line angle cross hatch fill pattern apparently missing ?

mthd97

Go to solution Solved by DBCooper,

Hi, I was working in CAX10 and I wanted to apply the metal double line angle hatch pattern to a wall but couldn’t find it. Was it removed sometime in the past or is it still hiding somewhere ?

10 hours ago, DBCooper said:

Might want to post a picture of what you are looking for.

Hi @DBCooper, was looking at the fill pattern list to apply it to my external brick wall and it is no longer there. I also looked through the custom fill list and couldn’t find it. I settled for the single line angle hatch fill pattern but in the past I used the Metal fill pattern as that method is what we use in our region to depict brick walls. I might take a screen shot to post here.

• Solution

If you are still using X10, you need to pick "custom" for your pattern type and then use the "browse" button to find the different custom patterns that shipped with X10.  I saw some board and batten patterns in the siding file that might do what you want.

In X15, they are all in the library but you can also create your own custom patterns now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DBCooper said:

If you are still using X10, you need to pick "custom" for your pattern type and then use the "browse" button to find the different custom patterns that shipped with X10.  I saw some board and batten patterns in the siding file that might do what you want.

In X15, they are all in the library but you can also create your own custom patterns now.

Thanks, I will look in that location. I am aware of the X15 create your own patterns.