User Library On 2 Computers

country

I am in the process of organizing my user library. I am putting in folders, subfolders and files similar to CA's.

Is there a preferred method to maintain them on both my desktop and laptop? If I travel the laptop is my workstation so I need it to be current.

One option would be to use Google Drive or Drop Box to upload your user libraries. To keep them current on Drive you will need to upload with each change but then they can be downloaded to any computer at any time in any place.

Just saw your post Joe. Haven't used Sugar Sync but have Carbonite and haven't used their sync features/functions. I have a couple folders I back up to Drive a couple times a week seems like it would work OK but it takes a pretty clear discipline to keep things organized.

I put my whole "Chief Architect Data" folder in Dropbox.  If I install Chief on a 2nd computer, I go to the folder preferences in Chief on the new computer and point it towards the folder in Dropbox.  The "Chief Architect Data" folder should have the User Library, Hotkeys, Toolbars, and other Defaults stored in it.

Everything is currently installed on each computer. How would I go about getting them to both use the same data set. It sounds like the perfect solution for most people that use a work station and laptop at different locations.