Problem with camera view tool

Benny_G

Dear all,

A few days ago, I started having a problem which is new to me. Before when using CA without turning off my macbook after some weeks it could happen that the camera view tool showed a blurry picture. i turned off the computer in the afternoon and turned it on again and soon after the picture I got was again blurry. Any idea where this comes from and what I may do not having this issue?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

Benny

Benny Gasser

Architect 

www.gasser-architects.ch

Chief Architect Premier X15 on Apple MacBook Pro - 2TB SSD - AMD 5500M - 16GB

530282032_ElHerrojo_blurrypicture.thumb.jpg.600cc528a46ee365767fd41955769fd9.jpg

42 minutes ago, Benny_G said:

Dear all,

A few days ago, I started having a problem which is new to me. Before when using CA without turning off my macbook after some weeks it could happen that the camera view tool showed a blurry picture. i turned off the computer in the afternoon and turned it on again and soon after the picture I got was again blurry. Any idea where this comes from and what I may do not having this issue?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards

Benny

Benny Gasser

Architect 

www.gasser-architects.ch

Chief Architect Premier X15 on Apple MacBook Pro - 2TB SSD - AMD 5500M - 16GB

530282032_ElHerrojo_blurrypicture.thumb.jpg.600cc528a46ee365767fd41955769fd9.jpg

What type of view is it?  Is this PBR?  Is this in layout or from the actual 3d view?