ERV & HRV Symbols Needed

Joe_Carrick

@rlackoreNice, the larger Brinks unit is almost a carbon copy of the Zehnder in appearance. I did a quick check on the unit and it appears to be almost the same unit as the Zehnder. I have been using Zehnder but looking for alternatives to cut cost. This unit is about the same price. Have you seen any of these installed and in use?

Just now, Gawdzira said:

@rlackoreNice, the larger Brinks unit is almost a carbon copy of the Zehnder in appearance. I did a quick check on the unit and it appears to be almost the same unit as the Zehnder. I have been using Zehnder but looking for alternatives to cut cost. This unit is about the same price. Have you seen any of these installed and in use?

Brinks doesn't have a USA distributor. I use these because they are about the same size/capacity of equivalent units available in the USA. The Zehnder units aren't universally available here either.

I am not sure about Wisconsin but your distributor might be the guy in Colorado. I was in a pinch on a project to get rough finished and Small Planet Supply (Washington State) was not getting me the full order. I was able to get a few items from the corporate office in New Hampshire.