sloping wing/retaing wall?

SHCanada2

I have a walkout basement which needs a wing wall, and I cannot get the terrain to be uniformly declining (its on a corner lot where the one rear corner is actually higher that the associated front corner)

It there a method to get a wing wall or retaining wall to taper? and/or get a terrain region to start at a specific elevation on one end and a different elevation at the other end(as the retaining wall will follow the terrain)

thanks

10 minutes ago, SHCanada2 said:

It there a method to get a wing wall or retaining wall to taper?

I'm guessing you mean to put a custom slope on it, rather than letting the program do it automatically?

If so, first open the wall and uncheck Retaining, making it just a normal wall. Then in an elevation view you can pull one corner down and force it to whatever shape you need. Then draw a Terrain Break line inside it.

11 minutes ago, SHCanada2 said:

or get a terrain region to start at a specific elevation on one end and a different elevation at the other end

No, Elevation regions are either completely flat inside, or otherwise uniform height around the perimeter.

You'd just draw two Elevation Lines at different heights.

5 minutes ago, TeaTime said:

You'd just draw two Elevation Lines at different heights.

tried that. on a normal walkout that always works, but because this one back corner is higher than the front it looks to be cubic splining the terrain between the two regions making weird things happen at the house wall (I tried changing the terrain intervals, no luck). I even tried to put in more regions, no luck. I'll see if I can post the plan later. In the meantime I'll try your first suggestion. thanks