Another rotating question

winterdd

Hey guys, So I was asked to rotate my pergola like 10 deg. Obviously when selecting the whole thing at once I don't get the rotate grip. How can I do this again? I cannot find the thread where this was discussed before. I would say screw it and rotate the terrain like I normally do but then the main home will be wrong. 4 railing walls created the "patio" I renamed to pergola. The rest is general framing members and some stainless cabinets. The round sitting area rotates with it and is just a basic slab no footings (pulldown icon).

image.thumb.png.0f10d4f40aea298af99d541cbc9b604d.png

Just now, Chrisb222 said:

Select your stuff, hit the Transform/Replicate button on the Edit menu, click Rotate

1087807500_ScreenShot2023-07-20at4_17_35PM.thumb.png.45aebdfab4c94219ef4febc7ec2f02c6.png

haha We posted this seconds apart. I cannot select the whole pergola. One of the objects keeps me from being to select the rotate option. Probably the railing walls.

19 hours ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

haha We posted this seconds apart. I cannot select the whole pergola. One of the objects keeps me from being to select the rotate option. Probably the railing walls.

That is what I somewhat remembered in that previous thread. All good now and complete.